Senior Analyst – Absolutdata (2+ years of experience)
Want to work in a renowned and passionate analytics company with an environment that allows you to pursue your interests and proactively shape your career? This might be the place you are looking for
Designation – Senior Analyst
Location – Gurgaon and Bangalore
About employer – Absolutdata
Founded in 2001, AbsolutData is an award winning global consulting oriented analytics firm, headquartered in San Francisco, with a global delivery model. We help clients take data-driven decisions, which make them more successful and profitable.
AbsolutData currently partners with more than 15 leading fortune 500 financial services, consumer packaged goods, retail and technology companies globally and was rated as one of the fastest growing research and analytics firm by Inc. 500 & Deloitte and was selected as one of the Top 10 companies in outsourcing marketing services by IAOP.
AbsolutData services are differentiated and provide significant incremental value to our clients by helping them tackle big data challenges, optimize marketing spends, increase campaign ROI and marketing effectiveness, create better customer satisfaction and retention, execute effective targeted marketing, understand and influence consumer behaviour, predict future trends, create additional sales opportunities with existing customers, and optimize business results.
We are looking for analysts with hands on experience in predictive analytics and SAS to be based out of our Gurgaon and Bangalore office’s.
- Being a part of the team working on marketing analytics / CRM projects with global clients.
- Applying analytical tools and techniques and effectively communicating the results to various internal/external stakeholders.
- Understand the nature, structure & quality of data, identify data issues and suggest solutions.
- Execute planned analysis to meet the project objectives.
- Ensure on-time & error free delivery, proactively escalate issues when required.
- Data Management & Manipulation
- Exploratory Analysis & Making Presentations
- Using Tools like basic Excel, SAS, R, SPSS etcStatistical Analysis & Design
- Statistical Analysis & Design
- Quality/Process Compliance & Improvement Initiatives
- Having a complete understanding & awareness of the various internal processes, ensuring compliance to the same and suggesting process improvement initiatives
- Client Servicing
- Executing tasks around client servicing like proactively responding to client requests, seeking feedback etc
- Observing seniors and understanding how to deal with client requests effectively.
- Effectively communicating with all the internal and external stakeholders, keeping them updated on technical findings, issues or any other required project related development
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical Course e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Masters qualification in statistics / engineering or similar (desired)
- Experience in the area of contributing to Analysis by building Logistic Regression Models / Segmentation Skills
- Strong statistical knowledge, SAS skills (data manipulation, macros, statistical procedures, etc.)
Interested candidates for Gurgaon office can apply at this page
Interested candidates for Bangalore office can apply at this page