Do you want to build your analytics career at an Organisation which defined the way loyalty programme should be run? Here is an opening with a consultancy which takes pride in its retail clients
Designation – Senior Analyst
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – dunnhumby
dunnhumby is the world’s leading customer science company. We analyse data and apply insights from more than 400 million customers across the globe to create better customer experiences and build loyalty. Our insights and strategic process help clients create competitive advantage and enjoy sustained growth. dunnhumby employs more than 2,000 employees in offices throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas, and serves a prestigious list of companies including Tesco, The Kroger Co., Coca-Cola, Macy’s, Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo and Shell. For more information, please visit us at www.dunnhumby.com .
Understand clients’ business objectives and strategy to ensure that analysis work is focused on those areas where most value can be added
Use SAS and Microsoft software to create meaningful and actionable analysis using transaction, contextual and market research data, enabling clients to develop world leading customer focused strategies.
- Work with the delivery team leader to deliver insights to improve our clients’ understanding of their customers
- Integration of multiple sources of data
- Make recommendations using analysis results to be input into client action plans
- Quality assurance of team member’s work
Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Analytical/ statistical role.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical subject e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Strong SAS skills (data manipulation, macros, statistical procedures, etc.). Strong statistical knowledge.
- Strong communication skills
- Logical Thinker and creative problem solver
- Comfortable dealing with the cultural and political challenges of working with clients in different countries speaking different languages.
- Willingness and desire to travel or work abroad, for varying periods of time (see special features).
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand way.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under stressful situations.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Flexibility – within working hours, working location, and also within the level of work that needs to be done
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Experience of dealing with clients face to face.
- Experience of leading a team.
- Experience of presenting analysis to a wide and non-technical audience
- Relevant analytical experience in the following industries: retail, consumer goods, telecoms, finance, media, pharmaceutical.
- Experience working with Consumer Goods or retail clients is an advantage but not mandatory.
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as “Senior Analyst – dunnhumby”.