Designation – Senior Analyst – Marketing Analytics
Location – Hyderabad
About employer – General Electric
The selected candidate will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to GE Capital Retail Finance, Hyderabad. The candidate would be part of the marketing analytics team working for one of the major portfolio of Retail finance
The role will require working with the local team members and communicating regularly with portfolio analytics team located onsite.
- Extracting data from multiple data sources (i.e. excel, oracle, text files)
- Use SAS procedures like proc summary, proc means, proc univariate, proc sql to deliver multiple analyses like assessing marketing campaign effectiveness, profitability of specific segments,
- Report creation/ MIS, Ad-hoc Analysis
- Only on a need basis, able to build predictive models, including, but not limited to linear/logistic regression and segmentation techniques for delivering analyses and building strategies to drive portfolio growth
- Scoring/Back testing predictive models for population selection in designing new campaigns, and tracking existing campaigns
- Ability to generate innovative ideas and work on them which would have significant business impact
- Communicating business results/interpretations with clients and peers
- Analyze performance of marketing campaigns and propose targeting strategies.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelors in any quantitative discipline
- Strong Programming skills (SQL/SAS) with minimum of 2 years of hands on experience
- Exposure in data analysis techniques like modeling, segmentation, hypothesis testing…
- Experience in creating Excel reports (Pivot tables, Graphs…).
- Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with the stakeholders
- 18 months in GE and 12 months in the current role.
- Should not be on performance improvement plan
- Understanding of US credit card or retail business
- Exposure to marketing and retail concepts
- Thorough knowledge of complete RF databases
- Proven ability in delivering and reviewing business results with clients and peers
- Experience in handling large data, creating reports and giving business insights
- Experience in Web analytics and omniature
- Exposure to Data visualization tools like Tableau
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.