This recruitment is insteresting! White Capers is looking to hire young and confident analysts from the industry (i.e. less work experience). Look at the requirements below. If you think, you fit in these shoes, solve the case study mentioned and grab your chances!
Designation – Senior Associate – Customer Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – White Capers
The purpose of the role is to ensure timely and accurate delivery of projects related to the area of Data Analytics by constantly communicating with the client to understand project scope and updates, and managing day-to-day communication with the team members.
- Work with minimal direction on day-to-day tasks, receiving instruction from manager on complex situations.
- Act as a production resource himself/herself in tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to multitask two or more competing projects.
- Support and assist analysts by sharing expertise.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Possess strong analytical background in Marketing / Customer Insight / Direct Marketing / CRM / Campaign and familiar with statistical software packages, such as SAS, SPSS, SQL, Excel etc.
- 1-2 years of experience working on large scale customer data sets and orientated around areas such as: Churn, LTV, Segmentation / Profiling / Targeting, Behavioural Analysis, Propensity / Predictive Modeling / CHAID, Loyalty and Retention etc
- High Proficiency in MS Excel.
- High Proficiency in SAS.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects of medium complexity.
- E-Commerce experience preferred
A case study is intended for all the job applicants who are interested to join White Capers for employment. They need to solve this one before applying to White Capers. Resume alone won’t do.
People can find the Case Study and can also apply at this PAGE.