India’s leading eCommerce player is looking to hire in their Analytics team. This is your chance to become a part of growing company and make a difference through data based decisions
Designation – Sr Business Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Flipkart
The Analytics Team understands the analysis requirements of diverse set of customers – from Business Teams to Supply Chain Teams to Product Teams. An Analyst is expected to grasp the underlying data requirements of these teams and develop reports/analysis that adds value to respective teams.
- Identify complex fuzzy problems, break it down in smaller parts and implement creative, data-driven solutions.
- Responsible for defining, analyzing and communicating key metrics and business trends to the management teams.
- Model data in order to create reporting infrastructure/dashboards for business process management and data mining.
- Execute quantitative analyses, that translate data into actionable insights.
- Drive data driven decision making through the stake holders.
Qualification and Skills:
- BE/BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- 3+ Years of experience in relevant role.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analysis skills to solve complex problems.
- Strong communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Technical capabilities: Understands data model, proficient in one of – SQL, Excel, other scripting languages.
- Hands on: BI tools (Congnos, BO, Pentaho, Qlikview), Web analytics tool (GA, Omniture etc), Statistical tools (R, SAS etc)
- Experience in analyzing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights.
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.