Senior Consultant- Fractal Analytics, Mumbai (6+ years of experience)
Are you an expert in Statistics, having excellent Managerial skills? Want to work in India’s leading Analytics consultancy? This might be the one you are looking for.
Designation – Senior Consultant
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Fractal Analytics
To know more about the Company, have a look at what Mr.Srikanth Velamakanni, CEO of Fractal Analytics has to say about it.
- Delivering Insight, Impact, Innovation
- Understand and translate statistics to address client business problems
- Structure business problems and design solution
- Develop sophisticated analytical frameworks that add value to the client and result in new projects and revenue streams for Fractal
- Develop and implement analytical methodologies, processes, and technological solutions that integrate diverse information solutions and generate analytical insights
- Leverage technology to enhance the competitive position of clients by identifying appropriate solutions and/or products and designs
- Effectively provide consultancy to clients on various aspects of their business using data analytics
- Lead project management adherence of timelines and quality of delivery, forecast people requirement, other business needs, manage and communicate with stakeholders, ensure that the teams follow operational discipline
- Be the thought leader in the focus area, go to person for internal teams
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Good logical thinking and problem solving skills
- 6 years relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple types of data
- Prior experience in healthcare domain
- Technical mastery in tools such as SAS, R, SQL, Tableau, Spotfire, QlikView or other visualization / Analytics Tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as Sr.Consultant-Fractal Analytics