Are you an expert in Statistics, having excellent Managerial skills? Want to work in India’s leading Analytics consultancy? This might be the one you are looking for.
Designation – Senior Consultant
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Fractal Analytics
To know more about the Company, have a look at what Mr.Srikanth Velamakanni, CEO of Fractal Analytics has to say about it.
- Delivering Insight, Impact, Innovation
- Understand and translate statistics to address client business problems
- Structure business problems and design solution
- Develop sophisticated analytical frameworks that add value to the client and result in new projects and revenue streams for Fractal
- Develop and implement analytical methodologies, processes, and technological solutions that integrate diverse information solutions and generate analytical insights
- Leverage technology to enhance the competitive position of clients by identifying appropriate solutions and/or products and designs
- Effectively provide consultancy to clients on various aspects of their business using data analytics
- Lead project management adherence of timelines and quality of delivery, forecast people requirement, other business needs, manage and communicate with stakeholders, ensure that the teams follow operational discipline
- Be the thought leader in the focus area, go to person for internal teams
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Good logical thinking and problem solving skills
- 6 years relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple types of data
- Prior experience in healthcare domain
- Technical mastery in tools such as SAS, R, SQL, Tableau, Spotfire, QlikView or other visualization / Analytics Tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to email@example.com with subject as Sr.Consultant-Fractal Analytics