Are you an expert at statistical techniques? Looking for a Business Analytics role with environment that is conducive to performance and career progression? Here is an opening with CRISIL for data-techies:
Designation – Sr. Research Analyst-Data Analytics Modeling
Location – Pune
About employer – CRISIL
- Translate high level business requirements/problems into sound and comprehensive analytical framework through appropriate usage of advanced statistical / mathematical techniques
- Interact with client SPOCs to ensure recommendations, insights and deliverables fully align with business priorities and core business metrics
- Assist in developing advanced quantitative solution methodologies and execute the same in the area of marketing optimization, price and promotion optimization, revenue and sales forecasting, consumer behaviour, shopper marketing, assortment optimization, customer loyalty etc.
- Solve business problems through usage of appropriate statistical techniques (predictive and descriptive) like multinomial linear and nonlinear regression, time series, hierarchical regression, Bayesian analytics, segmentation, clustering, ANOVA/ ANCOVA, correlation, structural equation modeling, Markov Chain, MCMC etc.
- Understand the data constraints and create elegant solutions to both present and deliver information for easy business consumption
- Ability to integrate various data sources to construct appropriate data architecture
- Define and adhere to standards and procedures for best practices for business intelligence design, development and implementation
- Interpret analytics results to create and provide actionable client insights and recommendation
Qualification and Skills Required:
- BE/BTech ME/ MTech /MBA/Maters in Qualitative discipline (Stats and Eco, Operation Research) (IITs, BIT,NITs,)
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience
- Expertise in statistical software like SAS/R/SPSS etc.
- Expertise in MS Office
- Proficiency in VBA, SQL and other big data technologies will be highly preferred
- Rich experience in advanced stats + data mining + data modeling + algorithms
- Exposure to web analytics, digital, social media and big data analytics would be a strong plus
- Machine learning techniques and artificial intelligence will be added advantage
- Hands on experience in CPG/Retail/Restaurant analytics/insurance, exposure to multiple domain would be added advantage
- Self-motivated , ability to handle ambiguity
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong client centricity and excellent team player
- Self-driven and proactive
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality or impacting deadlines
- Ability to work independently
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.