Senior Research Analyst– Cross-Tab, Mumbai
Can you lead end to end analysis for market research (from conceptualization to presentation of data)? Can you take complex data, simplify the finidings and present it to clients like a story? If the answer to both the questions is yes, have a look at this job:
Designation – Senior Research Analyst
Location – Mumbai
About employer – Cross-Tab
- Responsible to analyze market research data from conceptualization through presentation of the data.
- Will be responsible for gathering & understanding client requirement; suggest suitable analytical plan to best address client’s business objective; working with team to deliver highest standard of analytical output.
- Experience in working with a variety of information systems and data files including large and complex files: analyzing file structure, using and creating file layouts, transforming raw data into finished product.
- Perform complex analysis in support of ad-hoc and stand-by client request, which includes but not limited to accurate and appropriate interpretation of data; delivery of sophisticated analysis; and develop useful and insightful information from a variety of data sources.
- Will be engaged on improving the current process for efficient and timely deliverables.
- Would involve interacting with clients, understanding the clients requirements and helping to make the engagements with clients a long-term one.
- Research new data sources, analytical methods and tools, contribute to new client relationship development with improvement in analytical delivery and presentation.
- Will be guiding the team members in reporting and analysis.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Graduate / Post Graduate excellent in written & verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in R software & SPSS, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is highly desired.
- Ability to present information in succinct and clear reports.
- Good command on Statistics from application point of view.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize work according to pre-set timelines.
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as Senior Research Analyst – Cross Tab.