Can you lead end to end analysis for market research (from conceptualization to presentation of data)? Can you take complex data, simplify the finidings and present it to clients like a story? If the answer to both the questions is yes, have a look at this job:
Designation – Senior Research Analyst
Location – Mumbai
About employer – Cross-Tab
- Responsible to analyze market research data from conceptualization through presentation of the data.
- Will be responsible for gathering & understanding client requirement; suggest suitable analytical plan to best address client’s business objective; working with team to deliver highest standard of analytical output.
- Experience in working with a variety of information systems and data files including large and complex files: analyzing file structure, using and creating file layouts, transforming raw data into finished product.
- Perform complex analysis in support of ad-hoc and stand-by client request, which includes but not limited to accurate and appropriate interpretation of data; delivery of sophisticated analysis; and develop useful and insightful information from a variety of data sources.
- Will be engaged on improving the current process for efficient and timely deliverables.
- Would involve interacting with clients, understanding the clients requirements and helping to make the engagements with clients a long-term one.
- Research new data sources, analytical methods and tools, contribute to new client relationship development with improvement in analytical delivery and presentation.
- Will be guiding the team members in reporting and analysis.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Graduate / Post Graduate excellent in written & verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in R software & SPSS, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is highly desired.
- Ability to present information in succinct and clear reports.
- Good command on Statistics from application point of view.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize work according to pre-set timelines.
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to email@example.com with subject as Senior Research Analyst – Cross Tab.