Is statistics your first love? Can you co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders while making sure that the required work is top notch. Are you a team leader with hands on experience in SAS Programming? Here is an excellent opportunity for you to look at.
Designation – Senior Team Lead – Statistical Programming
About employer – Cytel
- Lead multiple study teams in terms of providing technical and domain related guidance
- Lead and manage a team of 8 – 10 team members
- Be responsible for the timeliness and quality of work of the team members and manage their leaves, appraisals and aspirations etc.
- Ability to work on data migration from legacy datasets to standards such as CDISC or any other client specific standard
- May need to work with internal and client biostatisticians
- Read and understand the program specifications document
- Prepare SAS analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures as per specifications. Create programs to create graphs and tables that are required in CSRs, safety reports, efficacy reports, etc. ensuring on-time quality delivery
- Validate and transform datasets as per client assignment specifications
- Validate tables, listings, and figures as per client assignment specifications. Co-ordinate with the client and US-team for clarity of specifications, data issues, outliers, reviews, schedules, etc.
- Contribute in the organization’s recruitment process by identifying need and required skill set of resources and conducting interviews to hire appropriate resources
- Collect data for different metrics and share it project managers
- Ensure adherence to compliance of standard operating procedures (SOPs) as defined in Quality Management System or the respective client(s) standards as applicable
Qualification and Skills Required:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related health science field
- A minimum of 6 – 8 years of SAS programming experience with clinical trial data
- Profound understanding of regulatory requirements and drug development process
- Excellent understanding of Clinical trial domain and good SAS programming skills
- Excellent Communication skills
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as Senior Team Lead ,Statistical Programming – Cytel.