Can you own end to end processes involved in Business Analytics role (MIS / dashboarding / segmentation / profiling) and are some one who learns on the job without a lot of supervision? Have a look at this role, Hansa Cequity might be looking out for you.
Designation – Sr Business Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Hansa Cequity
- Defines the roadmap for the client delivery
- Responsible for Analysis, Profiling, Segmentation, Insights Sharing, MIS and Dashboards
- Manage tactical Adhoc requirements and strategic predictive models and actions
- Manage the campaign lifecycle with ownership for campaign ROIs
- Develops specifications for converting information from data files into formats suitable for analysis and performs exploratory data analysis
- Ability for exploratoty data analysis with good understanding of SQL and Data analysis tools
- Look for possible problems and investigates inconsistencies with data or with processing and take action to resolve problems.
- Aptitude to learn about the data fields relevant to various kinds of portfolios and about methods used by customers to store and retrieve data
- Build scoring algorithm designs specifications applying various statistical procedures to the data, analyzes output and determines the next action
- Produces reports and summaries for presentation to business users and depict data graphically for inclusion in presentations
- Maintains records of project progress and revisions and coordinates project archival and documentation procedures.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- BE / BTech graduates or M.Sc (Stats) / MA (Economics / Econometrics) from premier institutes like IITs /RECs, ISI.
- Analytical experience of 4-6 years
- Client interfacing and project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical concepts and techniques
- Knowledge and expertise in statistical concepts
- Knowledge of multiple statistical tool sets such as SAS, SPSS (Good to Have)
- Expertise in RDBMS, SQL, Queries and Exploratory Analysis (Must Have)
- Ability to understand the client business and capture business process and events
- Keen eye for details and data visualization
- Good communication skills and strong ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good project management skills with a focus and responsibility for flawless, timely delivery
- Ability to work effectively in an environment involving multiple team members and possess ability tofurther team co llaboration
- Open to a knowledge sharing framework by contributing effectively through training sessions
- Capability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Zeal and enthusiasm to ensure that the task on hand is taken to execution in the given timeframe and with the minimum quality standards
- Ability to work independently with very minimal supervision
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Sr.Business Analyst-Hansa Cequity.