Does the idea of analysing complex Data excite you? Do you think you can develop solutions for complex behavioural problems through predictive modeling and data-mining? If so, have a look at this opening from Market Equations.
Designation Sr. Research Consultant, Advanced Analytics and Predictive Modeling
About employer – Market Equations
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Master’s degree or higher in statistics, mathematics, computer science, operations research, economics, or other quantitative field
- 8+ years of relevant experience conducting statistical/predictive modeling, simulation, data mining, or quantitative analysis.
- Strong background in developing and supporting very large scale databases
- Ability to be an independent contributor to solve complex data-analytics problems
- Industry experience in Retail, FMCG, Telecoms, Utilities, Financial Services or Online Sectors would be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of database technologies including Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, cloud computing, etc
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected]com with subject as Sr. Research Consultant -Market Equations.