Designation – Customer Care Analyst
Location – Dharward, Karnataka
About employer – APC
Travel: Dependent on location of applicant, annual or bi-annual travel to the US may be required.
This position is responsible for running, documenting and improving reoccurring team reports and for handling occasional ad hoc report request. This role reports within the North American Customer Care Center and interfaces with multiple internal departments and business units. This role is to execute report creation based on documented instruction, improve documentation and instructions of the reporting process, trouble shoot issues that occur during the reporting process, and take steps to improve the reporting process. This position is intended for those would are interested in progressing upward in the team and will involve self-driven rapid development of skills, knowledge and abilities.
This position is also responsible for handling occasional ad hoc request that could come from various stakeholders, including the team itself. The objective is to refine the reporting and data collection processes in a fast-paced, complex and changing environment, while increasing personal capabilities in order to take on work that is more complex.
This position provides support and fills a level 1 or level 2-analyst role in the department. This individual must be able to deliver timely and accurate reports based on direction from senior analysts and instructions about the reporting process.
- Deliver reports timely and accurately based on instructions and guidance
- Participate in development activities and apply education from those activates to daily work
- Use Alteryx, Access, and Excel to process data from various data sources
- Update and improve reporting processes and documentation
- Fulfill ad-hoc data requests timely and accurately
- Conduct prompted (and unprompted) analysis in support of our data quality efforts
- Contribute to ad-hoc analysis/reporting requests in support of the team when appropriate
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, IT or related area of study
- Must have the ability to set stakeholder expectations and deliver on those expectations timely and accurately
- Must be able to prepare, consolidate, and/or analyze weekly/monthly report(s) derived from multiple data sources based on instructions and guidance in a timely and accurate manner
- Must be proficient in Access, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Must be technology savvy and have the ability to learn new applications, concepts and processes
- Must be dependable, self driven and have strong time management skills
- Mathematical and Statistical skills are a plus
- Understanding of customer care center (call center) metrics such as net satisfaction, first call resolution, cycle time etc is a plus
- Prior experience with Alteryx, SQL, Business Intelligence Tools (Oracle Business Intelligence OBIEE) or other relational database applications is a plus
- Able to take direction, listen to needs of stakeholders, and interpret these needs to technical instructions, leveraging the teams tools, is a plus
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.