Do you want to work in a company which introduced India to concept of analytics in BFSI? Do you have flair for numbers and hands on experience in Business Analysis? If yes, have a look at this opening with CIti
Designation – Analyst – SBS
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Citi
Citi, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
The role of Analyst – Strategic Business Solutions group is based at AAS’ Bangalore Center and reports to the Manager/AVP leading the team. Technical Analyst will be part of one of the business teams AAS partners with (NA Cards, NA Retail Bank, EMEA Cards, APAC Cards, APAC Retail Bank, Banamex, Growth Venture etc.).
The key requirement for the role is the ability to work with data, understand the project objectives, undertake analysis to accomplish project objectives and present the results in a coherent manner. The individual will possess the ability to work in teams and display a proactive learning attitude.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Highly numerate, as demonstrated by Masters in a numerate subject such as Mathematics, Operational Research, Business Administration, Economics etc. from Premier Institute or a track record of performance that demonstrates this ability
- Established competency in one or more of the following
- Financial Analytical Process
- Business Analysis
- Statistical Modeling
- Analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as SAS/SQL and complex data sources
- 1-3 Yrs exposure to Financial Services/Analytics Industry is preferred
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.