Analyst – Cvent, Gurgaon (2+ years of experience)
Can you understand business requirements and then conceptualize and design reports to showcase important attributes and trends? Can you co-ordinate with teams across the globe flawlessly? If the answer is yes, check out this opening from Cvent.
Designation – Analyst- Customer Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Cvent
As an ‘Analyst – Customer Analytics ‘in Sales Operations department, you shall be responsible for preparing reports & analyze data to identify trends & patterns. You need to work directly in coordination with Sales Team in both India and US office and present analysis & data insights to them.
Work Hours: 6:30 PM – 3:30 AM (Night Shift) – Cabs will be provided
- Strong ability to elicit and understand business requirements as well as recommend solutions.
- Conceptualize and design reports showcasing important attributes and trends.
- Gather necessary information to assist in the design and analysis of the reports and dashboard.
- Conduct quantitative analysis including but not limited to ROI, trending, identification and assessment of opportunity.
- Analyze sales and performance records, interpret results as well as publish findings from proactive analysis.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials, Preference would be given to IT, Computer Science, Statistics, Math graduates or those who have done computer courses along with their graduation
- 2+ years of relevant experience in MIS & Analysis environment
- In-depth knowledge of MS Excel & MS-Access
- Exposure to SQL Server would be an added advantage
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.