Do you like the idea of Gathering and analyzing industry data, market data, policy changes, competitor activity, survey information and market trends to prepare interactive dashboards? If yes, have a look at this job with Edifecs.
Designation – Market Analyst
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Edifecs
Reporting in to the onshore Sr. Director of Product Marketing, the Market Analyst will support the both strategic and tactical market activities and execution of programs. This position needs an analytics oriented marketer who will be responsible for analyzing and tracking market activity. Analysis will include studying industry trends, technology trends, regulatory changes, and competitor and customer behaviors. The analyst will compile and disseminate market analysis deliverables to key stakeholders across our company.
The candidate will have a minimum of 2-years of analytical experience, ideally in a healthcare related organization. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong communication abilities, passion for analysis, high energy and willingness to tackle a wide array of projects.
THIS POSITION MUST BE ABLE TO WORK HOURS THAT HAVE SOME OVERLAP WITH NORTH AMERICAN STANDARD WORK HOURS
- Gather and analyze industry data, market data, policy changes, competitor activity, survey information and market trends and key customer/prospect events, etc.
- Support corporate marketing and product management in coordinating primary market research to validate market opportunities, messaging and other topics
- Support win loss analysis reporting and analyze Edifecs marketing performance by using SalesForce.com , Marketo and off-line tools such as Excel
- Provides regular and ad hoc analysis and reports
- Provide market assessments used in business justification documents
- Maintain market information system in the market and competitive analysis knowledge center for easy access to senior leadership and company staff
- Prepare interactive dashboards, spreadsheets and written reports to present findings in clear, concise summaries
- Manage changes to reporting databases and maintain effective data collection protocols
- Support corporate marketing team in execution of special projects by providing analysis and logistics support.
- Obtain a solid understanding of the U.S. healthcare system through both training and self-learning. Continual growth in knowledge expected.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Experience in analysis role for 2 years or more required
- Healthcare Industry experience (2 years or more) highly desired
- Ability to use modeling methods and spreadsheet tools to perform quantitative analysis while synthesizing qualitative information from publications, reports, agreements & legal documents.
- Ability to analyze primary and secondary research to produce data and analytical assessments that support strategic decision making.
- Experience analyzing and presenting complex information
- BA/BS minimum in healthcare, economics, or political science
- Experience with relevant tools:
- MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPOint and Sharepoint
- Marketo or other marketing automation system
- Ability to prepare structured documents and presentations
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Marketing and Sales
- Self-driven strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working in a startup environment. Flexible and able to absorb new concepts and tools quickly. Should be able to pick up the ball as required by the team to make sure goals are met.
- Attention to detail but should be able to be the big picture thinker.
- Cultivate a positive, transparent, can-do attitude work environment in which team effort and results are rewarded.
- Integrity – job requires appropriate handling of confidential, sensitive information
- Other characteristics – Hard working, Entrepreneurial, High energy, Self-motivated
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.