ANALYST – Encore Capital, Gurgaon (2 – 4 years of experience)
Can you do end to end business Analytics techniques right from data extraction, report creation, performing in depth analysis and pulling out recommendations to improve business? If so, have a look at this opening.
Designation – ANALYST ANALYTICS
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Encore Capital
Encore Capital Group is a leading provider of debt management and recovery solutions for consumers and property owners across a broad range of assets. Through its subsidiaries, the company purchases portfolios of consumer receivables from major banks, credit unions, and utility providers, and partners with individuals as they repay their obligations and work toward financial recovery. Through its Propel Financial Services subsidiary, the company assists property owners who are delinquent on their property taxes by structuring affordable monthly payment plans. Encore’s success and future growth are driven by its sophisticated and widespread use of analytics, its broad investments in data and behavioral science, the significant cost advantages provided by its highly-efficient operating model and proven investment strategy, and the company’s demonstrated commitment to conducting business ethically and in ways that support its consumers’ financial recovery.
Headquartered in San Diego, Encore is a publicly traded NASDAQ Global Select company (ticker symbol: ECPG) and a component stock of the Russell 2000, the SandP SmallCap 600, and the Wilshire 4500.
The Analyst, Analytics is primarily responsible for using data extraction to perform in-depth analysis of programs and opportunities in the collections business. The Analyst, Analytics will make recommendations to improve business profitability or operational processes based on their analysis and may design strategies to implement those recommendations. The role is also responsible for creating and monitoring reports to identify trends, issues and opportunities.
- Create and monitor reports to identify issues, trends, opportunities. 20%
- Extract and analyze data to support business initiatives (e.g. profitability, performance, variance analysis etc.). 50%
- Make recommendations to improve business profitability or processes. 20%
- Present and share data with other team members. 10%
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor – Quantitative / statistical or analytical field
- 2 – 4 years of business experience in related field
- 1 – 2 years of business experience in an analytical / quantitative role and or equivalent education and experience
- Advanced use of MS Office ( Excel, Access)
- SAS or SQL experience, familiarity with iSeries queries
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.