Here is an opportunity to work with a leading travel portal as an analyst, requiring you to pull in data from various sources, collate it and then present it in easy to understand dashboards.
Designation – Operations & Traffic Lead Analyst
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Expedia
Expedia, Inc. is the world’s leading online travel company, empowering business and leisure travelers with the tools and information they need to easily research, plan, book and experience travel. It aims to provide personalized service, the latest technology and the widest selection of vacation packages, flights, hotels, rental cars, cruises and in-destination activities, attractions, and services.
The Expedia, Inc. portfolio of brands includes: Expedia.com®, hotels.com®, Hotwire®, Egencia™, Expedia Local Expert™, Classic Vacations® and eLong™. Expedia, Inc.’s companies operate more than 50 global points of sale with sites in North America, South America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Expedia, Inc. is a component of the S&P 500 index.
- Performance monitoring of global websites
- Defining and reporting actionable metrics, Investigation, troubleshooting & RCA
- Creating & reporting on Dashboards by pulling data from diff data sources
- ‘Test & Learn’ and document process
- Mentoring & sharing best practices
- Ensure relevant documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Create a holistic and comprehensive report Dashboards for team performance by pulling data from various data sources/websites.
- Mentor teams by sharing best practices and take initiative in process improvement tasks.
- Monitor and analyse team performance to ensure optimal business value is delivered.
- Manage a set of operational teams across shifts.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- B.Tech, Computer Science ,Engg, Maths/Stats, BCA, GNIIT
- Passion – enthusiastic, adventurous and full of energy
- Innovative – be creative and demonstrate ‘out of the box’ thinking
- Enterprising – Ability to take risks with a ‘make it happen’ approach
- Willing to work in night shifts on a rotation basis; 24*7 operations covering all sites globally
- ITIL v3 preferable – Service Delivery
- Knowledge of internet/web
- Ability to pick up web technology concepts quickly
- Demonstrate logical reasoning and problem solving abilities
- Basic Software development skills ( website, JAVA programming, CSHARP)
- Has strong commitment and willingness to learn
- Team Player – works well with other team members and values their efforts and contributions
- Advanced Skills in MS Office
- Strong Metric-based reporting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability in data analysis and inpterpretation while communicating with key stakeholders
- Managed Incident Handling & Troubleshooting of issues
- Expertise in ITSM
- Ability to foster collaboration-based knowledge management
Interested candidates can apply for this Job at this PAGE.