Analyst- Honeywell, Bangalore (3 – 6 years of experience)
Do you have a flair for numbers and understand supply chain modelling? Can you understand business needs, existing data systems and develop toolsets to mine valuable business insights? If yes, here is an opportunity to join a fortune 100 Company as an Analyst, have a look.
Designation – Integrated Supply chain Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Honeywell
- Integrated Supply chain Analyst will be required to enable Honeywell aerospace ISC organization in taking effective decisions and deploying world class management operating systems.
- Responsible for understanding business needs and existing data systems and developing toolsets to exhibit insights and aid decisions and drive actions
- Work closely with stakeholders and senior analysts in coordinating and developing operating systems within Supply Chain functions by driving the right behaviours within the organization
- Ensure data integrity and generation of multidimensional Business Intelligence and self-service analytics deliverables within supply chain
- Improve Business performance and metrics in relation to Cost, Quality and Delivery
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Experience of 3 to 6 years
- Analytical mind-set with a flair for numbers and hunger for representation of data and supply chain modeling
- Strong functional expertise of ERP systems within Supply Chain and ability to connect and derive meaning and analysis thereof Eg. SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Strong MS Excel skills and knowledge of VBA coding in excel & Access (macros)
- Hands on experience in usage and administration of MS SharePoint. Experience in Financial/ Business tools –ERP, Onesource, Business Objects
- Expertise in data mining and MS access database design, queries, forms and deployment. Knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Business Intelligence suit of applications
- Experience in designing & developing scorecards and dashboards. Domain knowledge in Supply Chain and experience in deployment of Six Sigma tools (desired)
- Ability to understand the customers’ requirement, and deliver the same in an effective manner
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (verbal and written), problem solving approach
Interested candidates can apply for this Job at this PAGE.