Analyst – Indegene, Bangalore (0 – 2 years of experience)
Do you have a qualified MBBS, BDS, M Pharm Degree with hands on experience in statistical analysis and competitive analysis and exposure to Data Management? If yes, have a look at this opening from Indegene.
Designation – Clinical Trial Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Indegene
- To Review of various clinical trial protocols and source documents
- Clinical trial data analysis, tagging and updating the database
- Advise data management staff on trial parameters, database designs, and validation of critical data
- Reports progress and changes in clinical trials
- Statistical analysis and competitive analysis of trial results
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Should have a qualified MBBS, BDS, M Pharm Degree.
- A strong educational background in clinical research.
- Computer skills including use of Microsoft word, excel and power point.
- In depth therapeutic and clinical research expertise as well as knowledge of
- GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
- Should have soft skills like Client focus, Result orientation, Communicating with Impact, Team player, Process oriented
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.