Do you have hands on experience in handling large amounts of data and extracting key information points and Insights? Can you create, maintain and replicate awesome dashbaords? If the answer is yes, check out this opening from Symantec.
Designation – Assoc SMO Reporting & Analytics Analyst
Location – Pune
About employer – Symantec
Team: Sales & Marketing Operations – Planning and Analytics . The team is responsible for delivering efficient and effective reporting and analytics that enable informed business decisions and keep the business on the path of beating/exceeding its goals.
- Develop, deploy and maintain interactive Excel dashboards
- Create, Maintain and clone standardized SFDC reports and dashboards
- Maintain, schedule and replicate Business objects reports
- Maintain Qlikview dashboards and reports
- Produce standardized powerpoint/pdf information packs to support specific business processes – such as forecasting, planning etc.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Excellent Excel/Power knowledge (including macro development)
- Experience in handling large amounts of data and extracting key information points
- Expert Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- SFDC – general knowledge
- SFDC – reporting and dashboards
- Strong background in use of Sharepoint and related technologies
- Very strong attention to detail
- Action oriented mindset
- A knowledge of CRM systems usage
- Understanding and experience of using Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work in virtual teams, ideally in a technology environment.
- Self-starter and a proactive can do innovative attitude
- Results and detail oriented with the ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Business objects preferred
- Qlikview preferred
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.