Want to learn data quality in an Organization which could predict pregnancy of its customers before their family knew about it? Have a look at this role from Target.
Designation – Assoc Analyst Data Quality
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Target
A Data Quality Analyst ensures the usability of data by monitoring it for completeness, timeliness and accuracy, investigating and resolving data quality issues, identifying quality improvements, and maintaining data definitions and usage rules. This role is responsible for working with TTS teams and BPCs to ensure that foundation and mart data are delivered with the required quality to support prototyping processes, reports, and analytics that meet the business need. Also responsible for communicating changes to the data or its quality to data and report users.
Performs data validation in order to ensure data quality.
- Develops test cases/scripts and performs data validation
- Responsible for ensuring that the data validation is completed on time and meets all functional and non-functional requirements as defined
- Executes test scripts, and verifies results
- Uses and contributes to the test library
- Provides input and adheres to criteria for go/no go decisions from a quality perspective
Monitor ongoing data quality.
- Ensures that quality methods and procedures are executed.
- Troubleshoots basic problems
- Verifies data integrity and compliance by performing data cleansing, data audit and/or data validation
- Build monitors and review results
Documentation/Communication of Quality Issues
- Documents all data quality problems and issues and assists in their resolution
- Monitors and reports on defects
- Partners to develop and communicate quality reporting to key stakeholders
- Acts as a resource for reactive response for data questions and quality issues
Ensures that the data quality monitoring of SHR and Confidential data is handled according to laws, regulations, and Target guidelines.
Qualification and Skills Required:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Minimum of 1-3 years” experience in Business Intelligence, Data Quality, Database Management or Data Testing
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.