Can you compile research from multiple sources, analyse the data and derive key insights using quantitative, qualitative and secondary sources? If yes, go ahead and look at this opening from MasterCard.
Designation – Associate Analyst, Advanced Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – MasterCard
MasterCard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. We are leading the way toward a world beyond cash with the power to expand connectivity, opportunity, and prosperity for individuals, businesses, and communities.
MasterCard Advisors is a professional services group within MasterCard Worldwide and, since 1997, has been at the forefront of MasterCard’s differentiation, innovation and success.
MasterCard Advisors is comprised of three synergistic business units with distinct P&Ls: Consulting Services, Information Services and Managed Services. Advisors Marketing supports the Advisors Business lines, in their mission to drive business advantage through insight, foresight and engagement for Issuers, Merchants, Governments, Investors and Media Buyers. Advisors Marketing’s main objective is to build differentiation and credibility for Advisors by marketing thought leadership and customer-oriented products and solutions to prospects and customers. With an aggressive vision of growth, the marketing team works to expand and accelerate the revenue pipeline through sales enablement and scalable marketing initiatives.
This position will support the Senior Business Leader, Advisors Research and Insights. This role will focus on quantitative research analysis, insight generation and competitive landscape monitoring for Information Services, Consulting Services and Managed Services globally.
- Analysis of all quantitative data compiled from research initiatives within Advisors and Global Insights
- Compile research from multiple sources and derive key insights using quantitative, qualitative and secondary sources
- Be the go-to resource for ad-hoc data queries within marketing for both research and transaction related insights
- Update competitive profiles across all MasterCard Advisors lines of business
- Use MasterCard primary research and our transaction data to derive and industry trends
- Serve as collaborative member of Advisors marketing team and work to help drive overall Advisors objectives
Qualification and Skills Required:
This candidate will have 2-5 years of work experience with a proven track record of success in market research or a related field with robust experience in analyzing and synthesizing primary research/data into meaningful insights. In addition, qualified candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Subject matter expertise in SPPS, excel, access and other data analysis software
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research background
- MBA or Bachelors with concentration in market research or data sciences
- Proven track record of working within a matrix organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English)
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.