Associate Director – CRISIL, Pune (8 – 11 years of experience)
Having experience across the spectrum of advanced analytics – predictive analytics, forecasting techniques, customer behaviour, web analytics, and digital & big data analytics? Can you lead and execute business analysis projects autonomously? If so, have a look at this opening:
Designation – Associate Director – Data Analytics
Location – Pune
About employer – CRISIL
- Support in building data analytics vertical for CRISIL
- Execute and lead business analysis projects autonomously. Having a knack to organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical methodologies and frameworks
- Develop, maintain and foster strong client relationships and lead large client engagements independently.
- Build connect with clients and help them make a business case to use CRISIL GR&A data analytics for their business outcomes
- Lead multiple research projects and client assignments ensuring appropriate workflow planning, resource utilization, and quality assurance
- Guide the team in problem solving, develop analytical techniques and frameworks, and the creation of research end-products
- Recruit, train, coach and develop research analysts
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Masters in a Quantitative discipline /BE +MBA
- 8 – 11 years of relevant experience
- Hands on with working experience on SAS and R ; in depth knowledge of various statistical techniques and other BI and Visualization tools
- Knowledge of stats + data mining + data modeling + algorithms
- Rich experience in advanced analytics – predictive analytics, forecasting techniques, customer behaviour, web analytics, and digital & big data analytics.
- Experience on Big Data tools/techniques like Hadoop, Pig, Cassendra, Hive would be highly desirable.
- Machine learning technics and artificial intelligence will be added advantage
- Hands on experience in CPG / retail , exposure to multiple domain would be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skill, entrepreneur mind-set
- Self-motivated , ability to handle ambiguity
- Strong problem solving skills
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.