Associate Modeler – Antuit, Bangalore (3-5 Years of Experience)
Are you an experienced professional in end to end modelling techniques like – data collection and preparation, data cleaning, profiling, culling out insights, and documentation? Do you love spending time optimizing you rmodel, so that it gets that extra lift?
If your answer to both the questions is yes, have a look at this opening from Antuit.
Designation – Associate Modeler
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Antuit
Antuit is seeking for a Modeler/ Statistician for a demand planning project for a CPG client
- Design and build statistical solutions based on project objectives
- Manage data manipulations using BASE SAS and build statistical models (e.g. multivariate time series models using SAS STAT/ETS, multivariate regression and segmentation models)
- Deliver the model as per the plan while incorporating necessary QC steps
- Provide client-ready documents (in email, word, excel, PowerPoint etc.) that capture the modeling approach, findings, recommendations, or any other project communication as required
- Perform diagnostic analyses when required to improve model performance
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Masters (Economic/Statistics) with 3-5 Years of experience
- Skilled in building advanced statistical models using techniques such as multivariate regression, multivariate time series, segmentation models etc.
- Should have good knowledge of various statistical techniques, their pros and cons, their applicability for various business problems and experienced in implementing them
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good problem solving skills
- Good Base & SAS STAT/ETS skills
- Skilled in all aspects of an analytics project with a spike in modeling – data collection and preparation, data cleaning, profiling, modeling, culling out insights, and documentation
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.