Are you familiar with various components of Big data stack? To top it up. you are an excellent problem solver with awesome analytical and communication skills?
If the answer to both the questions is Yes, check out this opening from Happiest Minds.
Designation – Hadoop BigData lead
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Happiest Minds
- Given that the role is ideal candidate shall have outstanding problem solving, analytical, and communications skills
- Shall have at least one year hands-on experience working with the Hadoop stack in a production environment. The consultant should be able to talk about Hadoop to new users of the system, install Hadoop, implement Hadoop solutions, and more
- Shall have experience designing and developing relational databases, preferably in a high-volume data warehousing environment
- Good to have knowledge of programming in Java to write Hadoop MapReduce jobs
- Shall have significant experience in problem solving with scripting languages
- Shall have knowledge in Linux system administration and day-to-day operations, preferably with production distributed systems
- Shall have exposure to Big Data concepts such as the MapReduce programming model and high-volume ETL operations
- Experience in Architecting web Based Enterprise Applications and Products
- Hands on Hadoop/Big Data/ NO SQL experience
- Exposure to “Big Data” – Hadoop, Hive, Cassandra, NO SQL as well as Agile Project Development
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Web Design and Web development Experience is preferable. Passionate about building great web applications
- Experience developing new application systems and Web based Product
- Familiarity with the larger Hadoop ecosystem components, such as HBase, Accumulo, ZooKeeper, Pig, and Hive
- Familiarity with Enterprise ETL and BI tools
- Familiarity with commercially-offered Hadoop solutions
- Experience with automated configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef)
- Knowledge on Data Science is preferable
Interested candidates can apply for this Job at this PAGE.