Do you have 2- 3 years experience in US mortgage or Lender placed insurance with an understanding of compliance and regulations? Altisource is looking for a professional with proven track record who can identify potential improvement areas and identify bottlenecks/ introduce controls in the process.
Designation – Business Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Altisource
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions provides services focused on high value, knowledge-based functions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Utilizing integrated technology that includes decision models and behavioral-based scripting engines, we provide solutions that improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns
- Altisource has three primary business segments:
- Mortgage Services – Mortgage portfolio management services that span the mortgage lifecycle (e.g. origination, valuation, closing and title services, default management services, asset management and component services)
- Technology Services – REALSuite of applications (residential and commercial loan servicing, loss mitigation, vendor management and electronic invoice presentment and payment software) as well as our IT infrastructure services
- Financial Services – Asset recovery and customer relationship management
- At Altisource, we continue to develop our reputation as the preeminent knowledge-based provider in our services sector. We focus on leveraging technology and a global service delivery model that provides highly efficient, accurate support of the industries we service. We use unique intellectual property, such as behavioral-science principles, artificial intelligence-driven scripting engines, and risk decision models to reduce performance variability, improve compliance and enhance overall performance for Altisource and our clients
This position is Business Analyst for Altisource’s Lender placed Insurance (LPI) under Insurance Program Management. The position requires a mature and high energy individual with 2-3 years’ of work experience in US mortgage space/ Lender Placed Insurance with a decent understanding of compliance and regulations. The person should have a proven track record of meeting targets. The position would require the individual to identify potential improvement areas and identify bottlenecks/ introduce controls in the process.
The Business Analyst (LPI) will work towards ensuring that client standards and accuracy are met on a consistent basis.
- Data Analysis and Trend Identification
- To be able to co-ordinate effectively with various stakeholders involved in the process
- Be part of Quality audits as and when needed
- To formulate plans/ practices/Key performance indicators in terms of efficiency, productivity and accuracy at various steps in the process life cycle
- Maintain and grow subject matter expertise by keeping up to date with industry procedures and processes
- To track the process for workflows
- Status dashboards on periodic basis
- Ensuring adherence to all applicable policies, and regulations
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Degree with at least 2-3 years of business experience(US industry exposure an advantage)
- Experience in Banking/Financial services and/or the US Mortgage added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- High orientation to detail
- Exposure to and experience with technology applications to include Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with SQL and Data Analysis
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines, while enjoying a busy, growing, and demanding environment
- Experience in Insurance process, Insurance Administration, LPI(Lender Placed Insurance) process preferable
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.