If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, want to work with Bigdata and long for the opportunity to shape a new business and build solutions to challenging problems that directly impact the company’s bottom-line, Amazon might be looking out for you.
Designation – Business Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Amazon
Amazon is looking for programming specialists with deep functional domain knowledge.
We are a motivated, independent early stage team in TRMS that serves on the frontlines of fraud and abuse prevention. We’ve got the latest in learning algorithms, statistical modeling techniques and investigation tools and build on the existing risk management platform. As a top notch Data Engineer working in this team, you will have a verifiable track record of performing deep-dives, determining root cause, recommending solutions and driving the implementation of change to business processes and technical solutions. You will develop and support the analytic tools like interactive dashboards, reports, and analysis templates. You will demonstrate proactive customer communication and a proven ability to multi-task and manage ambiguity effectively in a fast-paced environment.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, want to work with Bigdata and long for the opportunity to shape a new business and build solutions to challenging problems that directly impact the company’s bottom-line, we want to talk to you
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related technical field and 3+ years of experience in Data Mining / Reporting / Warehousing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of SAS, Oracle SQL, Linux and OLAP
- Knowledge of any scripting language like VBA, Perl, Python etc
- Comfortable in working with multiple operating systems
- Display entrepreneurial spirit in working
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Willingness to Travel
- Coding languages like C, C++, Java experience is preferred
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.