Can you use Amazon’s vast amount of data along with cutting-edge analytics techniques to maintain and improve Customer Service Quality? If yes, here is an opening from world’s largest Ecommerce Company – Amazon. Check it out.
Designation – Business Analyst
Location – Hyderabad
About employer – Amazon
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a high-octane thinker to join our world-wide (WW) Customer Service Operations Analysis team as Business Analyst, WW Retail Quality Analysis.
As the Quality Business Analyst, you will identify and implement customer service strategies that make Amazon’s inbound customer contact experience world-class. You will develop new ways to evaluate and measure customer quality, and work with Operations to implement new ideas. Analytical ingenuity and demonstrated cross-functional operations partnership are critical skills for this role.
- Create, maintain and improve Amazon Customer Service quality analysis frameworks using cutting-edge analysis techniques
- Develop innovative models (using customer data and feedback surveys, contact transcripts, Customer Service operations performance data, etc.) to evaluate, measure, and augment Amazon’s inbound customer service experience
- Evangelize customer service quality improvements across WW Customer Service Operations. Partner with regional (North America, Europe, Far East) operations teams to implement global initiatives
The ideal candidate has an accomplished professional background with demonstrated proficiency in advanced mathematics and/or statistics. She/he is comfortable creating strategic recommendations in a thoughtful, yet concise, manner and obtaining organizational “buy-in” at senior levels. She/he is well-organized, can manage multiple analyses/projects simultaneously, and is intellectually curious
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, economics or related field
- 3+ years’ experience as a business or operations analyst with an emphasis on customer service or product management
- Experience with one or more of the following tools:
- SPSS, SAS or other statistical software packages
- SQL or comparable data querying packages
- Excel and/or Access skills (intermediate to advanced proficiency)
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.