Business Analyst – Edifecs, Gurgaon (3 – 5 years of experience)
Do you have good experience in data extraction, compilation and analysis? Can you design and implement dashboards independently while managing multiple priorities?
Have a look at this job.
Designation – Business Analyst – Marketing PMO
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Edifecs
- Salesforce (Win-loss)
- Project Plans (MPP)
- Sharepoint (Enet), Tableau, Other
- Design and implement dashboard style reporting for internal and external reporting needs.
- Provide reporting, analysis, and analytical summaries on key aspects of the programs portfolio including KPIs
- Support the program’s team with quarterly goal setting for programs and weekly reporting on the attainment.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for the program for internal and external distribution
- Ensure all project cost (data collection, field estimating, productivity analysis, budget forecasting) and scheduling (schedule development, updates, progress reporting and variance analysis) activities comply with reporting protocols.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in data extraction, compilation and analysis from multiple data sources; and the preparation of reports using this data.
- Experience working on a Program or Program Management Office (PMO) a plus
- Expertise in using Microsoft office Suite of Tools, with emphasis on effectively reporting on financial and performance information using Power Point, Word, and/or Excel.
- Experience working within collaboration environments like SharePoint a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically and concurrently be detail oriented.
- Self-starter who can work independently, multi-task, balance multiple priorities and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong in spreadsheet analysis using Excel and data extraction from SAP (or other similar enterprise systems) and very comfortable with reporting and manipulating large amounts of data.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills with a focus on client interaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic changing environment.
- Proven track record of good attendance and performance
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for internal and external distribution
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.