Do you think data has to be the basis for all business decisions? Can you come up with actionable insights from data and act as an efficient team leader? If the answer to all these questions is yes, here is the job which suits you, have a look.
Designation – Business Analyst
Location – Noida
About employer – Exponential
- Exponential Interactive is the global provider of advertising intelligence and digital media solutions to brand advertisers
- Our e-X Advertising Intelligence Platform combines proprietary audience data and technology to deliver advertising intelligence that enables smarter, better-informed marketing decisions
- Our audience engagement divisions – AdoTube, Appsnack, Firefly Video and Tribal Fusion – apply advertising intelligence to deliver high-impact, high-engagement campaigns across display, video and mobile media
- Exponential offers solutions in 22 countries and reaches more than 450m unique users worldwide every month
As a Business Analyst in Campaign Management, your role would be to manage, strategize, and grow accounts of some of the largest advertisers in the industry. You would have a great attention to detail and be passionate about creating impact in your role. You would be comfortable with ambiguity and would want to make decisions based on large amounts of data that is accumulated in our ad-server. You would be quick to see opportunities in the advertiser accounts. You would dig out actionable insights from the data and share them with your contacts across various international offices of Exponential.
- Communicate with Account Managers about delivery and performance issues
- Work with the Traffic team to ensure the optimal set up of campaigns
- Inspect and monitor campaigns on a regular basis to ensure optimal performance
- Provide Team Leads with summary of IOs managed at the end of every month and analyze the trends to help the team grow
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline is required. Masters is good to have but is not required
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent Analytical rigor and problem solving skills
- An energetic and motivated individual would be the best fit for the team
- Ability to handle multiple projects with a positive attitude
- Work experience in any business setting is good to have but is not required
- Must be able to work in the AU (Early morning to Afternoon), UK (2 -11 PM IST) or EST time zones (5 pm – 2 am IST)
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.