Business Analyst – Google, Hyderabad (4+ Years of Experience)
How about pulling out insights about campaign effectiveness on one of the biggest data platform across the globe? Can you build statistical models and communicate the insights to global Sales leadership at Google?
Designation – Business Analyst – Large Customer Sales Support
Location – Hyderabad
About employer –Google
Help serve Google’s worldwide user base of more than a billion people by working within Global Advertising and Product Operations. You focus on AdWords, our service that lets business owners create and run ads, quickly and simply. Business Analysts provide quantitative support, business understanding and a strategic perspective to our partners throughout the organization. As a data-loving member of the team, you serve as an analytics expert for your partners, using numbers to help them make better business decisions. You weave stories with meaningful insight from data. You make critical recommendations for your fellow Googlers in Engineering and Product Management. As a self-starter, you relish tallying up the numbers one minute and communicating your findings to a Sales manager the next.
At Google, data drives all of our decision-making. The Insights and Improvements team helps to power Google’s advertising growth by delivering actionable business intelligence and insights at scale to all levels of the sales business, and through predictive analytics identify business opportunities and accelerate Google’s leadership in online advertising.
In this role, you’ll provide actionable and data driven insights, and strategic direction to the Google’s Sales Support teams in the large advertiser segment. You will partner with functional teams like program management, operations and marketing teams to measure the business impact of their programs, initiatives and help prioritize their efforts.
- Build statistical models to predict, and measure advertiser business impact. Communicate learnings that drive business growth
- Develop and automate reports. Build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs of global sales support leadership
- Perform ad-hoc analysis that helps us understand business and performance trends. Interpret the results and weave insightful stories to stakeholders
- Present insights on a regular basis to the various levels of leadership globally. Provide statistical leadership to the analyst team
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with quantitative focus in Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Statistics, or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of work experience in management consulting, or business operations and analytics environment
- MBA degree
- 4 years of relevant work experience including analyzing large data sets and working with analytical and presentation tools. Experience using database query (e.g. SQL)
- Proven track record of thought leadership in applying data driven models that have had a tangible impact on sales and marketing operations across international markets
- Distinctive problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to synthesize data into useful formats and bring actionable insights through effective communication. Attention to detail yet able to understand and articulate the “big picture”
- Excellent presentation and collaboration skills along with strong written, verbal communications skills. Spreadsheet and statistical modeling skills
- Strong project management skills, with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines in a high paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.