Business Analyst – Google, Hyderabad
Well, opportunities can’t get better than this. Do you love Data and it’s use to make better business decisions? Can you weave stories with meaningful insight from data? Here is a chance to work as Adwords expert in Google, managing client’s ads portfolio and providing recommendations to fellow Googlers in Engineering and product development
Designation – Business Analyst
Location – Hyderabad
About employer –Google
Help serve Google’s worldwide user base of more than a billion people by working within Global Small and Medium Businesses. You focus on AdWords, our service that lets business owners create and run ads, quickly and simply. Business Analysts provide quantitative support, business understanding and a strategic perspective to our partners throughout the organization. As a data-loving member of the team, you serve as an analytics expert for your partners, using numbers to help them make better business decisions. You weave stories with meaningful insight from data. You make critical recommendations for your fellow Googlers in Engineering and Product Management. You relish tallying up the numbers one minute and communicating your findings to a Sales manager the next.
- Responsible for defining, analyzing and communicating key metrics and business trends for the Global Online Sales and Operations management teams.
- Provide guidance to other analysts in their creation of forecast, operational, financial, and statistical models.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop business models and plans for new products and programs.
- Identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for new and existing products.
- Recommend changes to existing products, policies, and processes that improve overall performance and economics.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of relevant work experience including analyzing large data sets; proficient with analytical and presentation tools, including spreadsheet and presentation software
- Experience in identifying opportunities for business improvement, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills along with good written and verbal communications skills
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.