Ability to analyze Big data and do Machine learning are 2 of the hottest skills to have right now. Here is a job which requires both of them.
Designation – Business Analyst- Machine Learning
Location – Bangalore
About employer – BRIDGEi2i
BRIDGEi2i is an analytics solutions company partnering with businesses globally, helping them achieve accelerated outcome harnessing the power of data. BRIDGEi2i helps companies to BRIDGE the gap between INFORMATION, INSIGHT and IMPACT in their journey to institutionalize data driven decisions across the enterprise.
We are head-quartered in Bangalore, India’s Silicon Valley, leveraging the ecosystem of analytics talent, technology development and innovation based on academic research. The leadership team of BRIDGEi2i are among the leaders in the analytics industry and each of them have a decade plus experience in the field. They bring significant expertise in building, managing and delivering analytic value for customers having established large analytics shared services and third party consulting capabilities, with both General Electric (GE) / GENPACT (pioneers in the Indian KPO industry) and Hewlett Packard (HP) Company (largest analytics shared services for a technology company).
The team at BRIDGEi2i has intimate knowledge of the analytics market and vast knowledge of analytics applications across industries as diverse as financial services, technology, healthcare, retail, consumer packaged goods, insurance, manufacturing and telecom.
We are looking for talented individuals, interested to be a part of the BRIDGEi2i journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving increased adoption of business analytics across the globe.
- Work on “big data” challenges using machine learning techniques
- Understand business requirements to translate business problems into analytics problems and construct analysis road-map based on the business context
- Manage large volumes of structured and unstructured data, extract & clean data to make it amenable for analysis
- Build & fine tune self-learning algorithms, to support real time insight generation. Ability to define success metrics and choose algorithms that work best in specific scenarios. Fine tune execution mechanism to improve speed & reliability of results.
- Help deploy analytics, machine learning solutions for on-going insight and decision support. Enable tracking of outcomes, to measure effectiveness of algorithm.
- Keep up with latest developments in Big Data analytics tools, machine learning algorithms, environments that enable real time processing of such algorithms etc.
Qualification and Skills:
- Has applied knowledge of machine learning techniques to large data environments
- Familiar with widely used algorithms like Random Forest, support vector and gradient boosting, collaborative filtering techniques
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline with strong foundation in computer science & / or statistical methods & / or optimization techniques with good conceptual understanding of their applications
- Very good interpersonal skills, able to influence without authority, adaptable to changes and possess initiative and creative approaches
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Self-starters, willing to work in a start up with the motivation to build the organization as the best in the industry
- Proficiency in programming languages, C, C++, Java with experience in building numerical processing, optimization, self-learning algorithms etc.
- Experience & / or course work in unstructured data management, data structures, data mining algorithms, graph theory, computational science etc.
- Excellent academic qualification/ credentials from premier institutes like IITs/ IISc / ISI / Premier Science / Engineering colleges
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as Business Analyst- Machine Learning – BRIDGEi2i.