Are you a pro in Business Objects with 5+ years of experience? Have good exposure to various business intelligence tools? If the answer to the questions is yes, have a look at this job from Rolta.
Designation – Business Objects lead
Location – Mumbai
About employer – Rolta
Application Deadline: 30 Jun 2014
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Should have 6 to 10 years development experience using Business Intelligence Reporting Tools
- At least 5+ years of experience using Business Objects Web Intelligence, Xcelsius.
- Able to create complex Webi reporting (e.g. custom formulas and free hand SQL) with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good exposure on BO CMC console and user access management (universe access and dimension restriction and row level security)
- Strong in Oracle 10g/11g, Toad, SQL scripts (able to write independent unit test case SQLs and run – EXPLAIN plan when any performance issues comes from report).
- Knowledge on BO Cluster and fallback procedures.
- Understanding the BO Services (e.g. webi, cache, APS, Token) and dependencies and tomcat logs
- Awareness of BO XI SDK using JSP (JAVA)
- Experience in managing security and roles configuration for large scale BO implementations
- Generation of dashboards, KPI and Scorecards using BO Xcelsius
- Good Knowledge of Data Warehouse & BI Concepts
- Should be able to work individually
- Manufacturing industry knowledge is an added advantage
- Should have sound knowledge of SDLC
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.