Can you take responsibility to analyze, prioritize and deliver business processes and information systems? You should possess excellent communication skills and ability to create awesome presentations on Powerpoint.
If this sounds exciting, check out this opening from Akamai.
Designation – Business Systems Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Akamai
As Senior Business Analyst, you will work in a global environment and provide significant individual contribution to the enterprise application integration efforts. You will own the responsibilities of business analysis end to end. You will come up with innovative solutions for business problems and will coordinate with the development team to implement them successfully.
- Understand the data model and its mapping to the various business processes
- Will be a liaison among stakeholders in order to analyze, prioritize, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems
- Should understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals
- Need to create accurate functional requirements and present them clearly to the management and stakeholders
- Work with Developers, Architects, Development Managers, Business Teams to ensure timely delivery of a high quality overall solution that meets business requirements
- Be adaptive. Be productive quickly in a new environment that is fast paced. Learn new processes and multiple technologies. “Roll up your sleeves” and do what needs to be done
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering/Sciences
- Overall 6 – 10 Years’ experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience performing similar BA roles for ERP/CRM systems
- Good knowledge of SDLC and business process
- Proficient in SQL and data analysis
- Exemplary professional business attitude and awareness
- Demonstrates skilled use of Microsoft Office presentation, analysis and reporting tools, particularly Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Possesses extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel, to include use of pivot tables and charts
- Strong verbal/written communication skills are a must
- PMP Certification, Training in Quality Processes like ISO/CMM, Experience working with Salesforce.com are desired
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.