Do you have hands on experience in Project Management in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and delivering end to end BI / DWH applications with good understanding of at least 1 reporting tool and at least 1 ETL tool? Do you have good understanding of CPG / retail domain? If yes, look at the details below.
Designation – Consultant – BI Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – AbsolutData
Founded in 2001, AbsolutData is an award winning global consulting oriented analytics firm, headquartered in San Francisco, with a global delivery model. We help clients take data-driven decisions, which make them more successful and profitable.
AbsolutData currently partners with more than 15 leading fortune 500 financial services, consumer packaged goods, retail and technology companies globally and was rated as one of the fastest growing research and analytics firm by Inc. 500 & Deloitte and was selected as one of the Top 10 companies in outsourcing marketing services by IAOP.
AbsolutData services are differentiated and provide significant incremental value to our clients by helping them tackle big data challenges, optimize marketing spends, increase campaign ROI and marketing effectiveness, create better customer satisfaction and retention, execute effective targeted marketing, understand and influence consumer behaviour, predict future trends, create additional sales opportunities with existing customers, and optimize business results.
- Provide services directly to external clients as well as internal clients in integrated projects
- Understand objective/ requirements on various Business Intelligence applications
- Conceptualize and Design the best fit solution against the requirements
- Leading the Development, Implementation, Team Mentoring and Training on BI / DWH / Data Load / Reporting applications
- Ability to understand key business metrics and conceptualise designs of reporting applications which can help clients to meet their requirements of easy decision making
- Manage end to end Projects – from Requirements gathering to final delivery
- People management of the team
- Status reporting to all stakeholders and clients
Qualification & Skills Required:
- B.Tech. / MCA / MBA with 5-8 years of experience
- Strong Communication skills and expertise in Analytics, SQL on any RDBMS like Oracle or SQL Server and any ETL / BI Tools like Qlikview, Cognos, MSBI (SSRS / SSAS / SSIS), ODI, Business Objects, Informatica, Microstrategy, Tableau or OBIEE
- Strong understanding of CPG domain
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.