Consultant – Absolutdata, Gurgaon (5+ years of experience)
Are you a future thought leader in Market Research? Absolutdata is looking for one.
Ideal candidate should have hands on experience in applying and administrating analytical tools like SPSS and techniques to draw out managerial insights. Once found, you should be a pro at presenting them.
Designation – Consultant – Market Research
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Absolutdata
Founded in 2001, Absolutdata is an award winning global consulting oriented analytics firm, headquartered in San Francisco, with a global delivery model. We help clients take data-driven decisions, which make them more successful and profitable.
Absolutdata currently partners with more than 15 leading fortune 500 financial services, consumer packaged goods, retail and technology companies globally and was rated as one of the fastest growing research and analytics firm by Inc. 500 & Deloitte and was selected as one of the Top 10 companies in outsourcing marketing services by IAOP.
Absolutdata services are differentiated and provide significant incremental value to our clients by helping them tackle big data challenges, optimize marketing spends, increase campaign ROI and marketing effectiveness, create better customer satisfaction and retention, execute effective targeted marketing, understand and influence consumer behaviour, predict future trends, create additional sales opportunities with existing customers, and optimize business results.
- Responsible for delivery of projects in Market Research that will involve management of the project, questionnaire designing, report writing, generating business insights, etc.
- Role will be strongly client facing; Interact with Senior Business Client Managers
- Applying and administrating analytical tools like SPSS and techniques and drawing managerial insights through statistical techniques like Cluster Analysis, Factor Analysis, CHAID, Segmentation etc.
- Writing executive summaries, reviewing, providing feedback on different aspects of a presentation & guiding team members on what information to put in a presentation
- Being responsible for all aspects of project management (including resource allocation) to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on target with client needs and reflect the high quality standards propagated by the company
- Ensuring seamless project delivery & effective client management
- Leading a small to medium sized team subject to business requirements, handling training, appraisals, mentoring etc and overall administratively managing the team effectively
Qualification & Skills Required:
- Masters in a Quantitative discipline or MBA from a premier institute
- Experience in Questionnaire Designing and Report Making
- Hands on with working on SPSS and in depth knowledge of various statistical techniques
- Effective Decision Making Skills
- Good Communication Skills: Refers to effective oral, written & presentation skills
- Effective project and People Management Skills
- Consulting Skills – Ability to impact business decisions through analytics and research
- Executing tasks around client servicing like proactively responding to client requests, seeking feedback etc
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.