Customer analytics is called the holy grail of analytics. Extracting insights from consumers, sales and other available data can turn around things quickly for a company which does it well. Here is a role which requires you to do this for a fast growing analytics firm.
Designation – Consultants – CRM Analytics
About employer – Confidential
A 6 year old, IIM alumni led, fast growing analytics firm. The organization has doubled employees and revenue every year for the past 3 years. They currently have about 300 employees across the globe. They work with some of the most well-known brands & companies in the areas of consumer goods, consumer services & retail. Their growth has come largely through client referrals.
- Work with marketing clients to help them make smart decisions and then to implement and track them.
- Manage day-to-day delivery independently along with analyst team
- Co-ordination with analysts, statisticians, leading project delivery
- Playing a team management role
- Work in the areas of revenue reporting, business planning and other areas under marketing function which can be supported by data driven analytics
- Help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support
- Play a business development role and generate additional projects by pitching new ideas to the client
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
- Work directly with the Account manager and would have P&L responsibility
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Great understanding of CRM analytics
- Good marketing domain knowledge, particularly in the CRM domain.
- Comfortable with SAS/SQL/R. Experience on working with databases.
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and teams in India
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject as Consultants – CRM Analytics – Bangalore.