Consultant– HP, Bangalore
Do you have hands on experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics / Ominture / Webtrends? Can you combine this analysis with tools like Tableau to create awesome stories based on data? If the answer is yes, check out this opening from HP
Designation – Web Analytics Consultant
Location – Bangalore
About employer – HP
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Experience in web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends and Web tagging/tracking techniques.
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to utilize such as Access, SQL, Strata or other database
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Excellent written, oral communication, project management and presentation skills
- Understanding of business intelligence, Database Marketing; measurement, testing, relational databases, and campaign workflow
- Solid understanding of marketing principles
- Solid business writing skills
- Proven experience with attitudinal measurement tools such database marketing and web analytics
- Knowledge of visualization techniques for data analysis and presentation (i.e. Tableau, Think-Cell, etc.)
- Social media monitoring tools (i.e. Radion6)
- Omniture implementation is a plus
- Comfortable working with multiple databases and sources including SQL Server, Oracle, Access, flat data files, proprietary databases, web-based interfaces, etc.
- A proven collaborator with experience working in a virtual team
Travel – Yes, 25 % of the Time
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.