Data Analyst– PubMatic – Pune (1 – 5 Years of Experience)
Are you pro in writing error-free excel macros? Can you design them to pull out data from designated sources, perform all the the number crunching and then presenting this data in awesome reports?
It the answer is yes, check out this opening from PubMatic.
Designation – Data Analyst (Yield Management)
Location – Pune
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Cash bonus at the end of the year based on performance
- Stock options
- Free snacks and meals in the office
- Medical insurance
About employer – PubMatic
- With seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia, PubMatic is a global Ad Revenue Optimization company that provides premier online publishers with a full service solution to manage and monetize their ad inventory. Among the world’s most respected online publishers, some of our clients include eBay, NBCNews, Hearst, Rodale, Martha Stewart, Pinger, Toys R Us, Scripps Networks, The Huffington Post, MSNBC, TV Guide and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
- PubMatic enables publishers to realize the full potential of their digital assets. Since its founding in 2006, PubMatic has consistently been first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers. Our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers’ needs first.
- 2007: 1st to Market with Yield Optimization for Publishers across ad networks
- 2008: 1st to Market with Global Demand partner representation for Publishers
- 2009: 1st to Market with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for Publishers
- 2010: 1st to Market with Data Theft prevention tools and dynamic Brand Protection tool suite
- 2011: 1st to Market with Unified Insights; blending guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels; Audience Data Analytics packaging segmented with real-time yield impact; Pixel Blocking for data theft protection; and RTB for Mobile ad units
- 2012: 1st to Market with Unified Revenue Optimization across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels for every impression
- Every Ad. Every Sales Channel. Every Screen. One Platform. PubMatic
- You will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL databases and presenting them in easy-to-understand formats.
- You will be expected to retrieve data from ad networks & aggregators and develop spreadsheets and excel macros to filter, analyze, generate reports and draw conclusions from that data.
- Your formulae and macros should be bug-free and should perform well.
- Apart from benchmarking tasks, the person will work closely with other functions in Account Management to create tools that will improve productivity and the revenue yield generated for our clients.
- Ability to cut through clutter and focus on the primary metrics while understanding the business requirements of the different teams within Client Services is critical.
- Candidate should be willing to work in shift(6PM-3AM)
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Preferred Qualifications: Graduation in Math, Statistics, Science or Engineering
- Exposure to business analysis, tracking metrics and building revenue monitoring tools
- Should be involved in MIS functions requiring independent analysis of data
- Technical skills like – MS Office products including strong grasp of Excel (Charting, Formulae, Pivots), VB Macros in Excel and MS Access, VB programming exposure is a plus SQL, Database / Data Analytics tools, Web programming
- Total work experience of 1 to 5 years in a fast paced change-oriented environment, Should have worked in shifts interacting with US or UK clientele / vendors, Logical reasoning ability, Problem solving and analytical mind-set Pro-active, Quick learning, Detail oriented, Excellent written and spoken English with ability to handle communication across levels
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.