Data Analyst– Snapdeal – Delhi (1 – 3 Years of Experience)
Are you good at handling and integrating large volumes of data? Do you know how to implement and score predictive models? If so, here is an opportunity to work with India’s one of the best online Marketing company.
Designation – Data Analyst
Location – Delhi
About employer –Snapdeal
- Handling and integrating large volumes of data from various sources and automating creation of reports on the data as per specifications.
- Mining the data and implementing predictive/scoring models etc. to enable the Decision Support System
- Understand requirement to create reports for senior management
- Perform independent data/risk/business/financial analysis and report to the senior management
Qualification and Skills Required:
- B.Tech/ B.E. /M.Tech. Graduate in Computer Science or related fields
- Strong Mental Aptitude / IQ is a major requirement
- Working knowledge of a query language SQL/MySQL/T-SQL
- Experience with programming languages like Java/Python/C
- Knowledge of statistical analysis tools like SAS/R is strongly desired
- Knowledge of any scripting language will be a strong advantage
- Proficiency with presentations and MS Office will be a plus too
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with Subject as Data Analyst – Snapdeal.