Data Miner–IBM, Gurgaon (4 – 6 years of experience)
Do you have 4+ years of experience in using SAS or SPSS? Have you been hands on with building models using regression, logistics and forecasting? If yes, have a look at the details below for an opening in IBM.
Designation – Professional Data Miner
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – IBM
IBM Analytics Solution helps organizations in driving business results through the study of business data using mathematical and statistical analysis for decision-making. The typical offerings include Data Management, Reporting, Benchmarking, Analysis and Advanced Analytics
This individual will be required to work as a Data Miner using SAS and SPSS. The individual will be required to build models using regression, logistics and forecasting. The person would also be required to work extensively for manipulating data to the required need. Core activities are enumerated below:
- Building models
- Data Analysis
- Data Cleansing and Consolidation
- Customer Interaction
- Performing data processing for the execution of the forecasting models
- Develop code based to extract and process targeted account data
- Validate and test all code for accuracy and efficiency
- Maintain and improve efficiency of the model overtime
Qualification and Skills Required:
- M.SC. statistics
- Should be on permanent roles of the organization
- Relevant work exp – 4 to 6 years
- Master’s Degree
- At least 4 years’ experience in SAS, SPSS, statistical knowledge
- English: Fluent
- Core Expertise Modeling – OLS Regression analysis, Logistic Regression, factor analysis and time series analysis.
- Knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage.
- Short Term Travel may be required
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.