Financial Analyst– Amazon, Secunderabad (3+ years of experience)
Can you provide financial analysis to lead cost reduction efforts, prepare forecasting and budgeting activities? Can you bring in productivity improvements for Amazon through your analysis? If the answer is yes, look at the details below.
Designation – Financial Analyst
Location – Secunderabad
About employer – Amazon
We’re hiring a Finance Analyst, India Fulfillment Centers, to support our India Operations Finance organization. The analyst will support the General Manager and Controller by producing and delivering financial and operational analysis which will allow the fulfillment center to work more efficiently and predictably. This person will manage staff planning and metrics models, provide financial analysis to lead cost reduction efforts, prepare forecasting and budgeting activities, manage the month end close process and analyze quantitative data to drive productivity improvements.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- BA/BS degree required
- 3+ years of related experience in finance, accounting or other related analytical experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Expertise with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Ability and willingness to relocate as needed
- Fluency in standard software including Excel, Access, Cognos, Oracle, Essbase, SQL and VBA skills a plus
- Designing financial reports in Excel/Cognos/Access
- Solid problem solving and root cause analysis experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and business sense
- Ability to simplify financial processes and reports
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to self-start and self-motivate
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.