Lead Analyst– Altisource, Bangalore (6 – 8 years of experience)
Do you have a passion for creating and growing new avenues in eCommerce? Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented, high-powered and enthusiastic product management professionals? If yes, have a look at the details below.
Designation – Lead Analyst, Operations
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Altisource
Hubzu (www.hubzu.com), a premier real estate portal and a proud member of the Altisource family of companies, acts as a one-stop location for buyers and agents to search for and purchase properties across the United States. Properties are purchased during online auction events and or through more “traditional” listings.
Hubzu has grown tremendously over the past year and is expanding in all areas. We are building the next generation of our portal to meet the growing demands of our customers. Features of the new portal include high scalability, even more availability and increased performance. We are also expanding the business into several new sectors to take advantage of our leadership position in the market.
Join the growing team at Hubzu® to help revolutionize how homes are bought and sold in the United States by taking the process online! Hubzu.com is one of the largest digital marketplaces – with over 75,000 homes sold to date. You’ll help execute an aggressive growth strategy that will lead to a potential spinoff of the business via IPO. This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true startup but with the backing and financial security of a stable parent.
- Reporting to the Head of Strategy & Analytics, you will be responsible to lead the development of innovative operations research projects such as capacity planning, call volume forecasting, demand forecasting and statistical process control
- Further, you will be the lead interface with customer service teams to provide data-driven insights into key customer problem areas to allow the team to prioritize needed product improvements, training, and procedural enhancements
- This is chance to be part of high caliber analytics team(composed ot IIT/IIM candidates) that is trying to set new standards in the domain of real estate consumer portal. Preferred candidates will have experience in operations research
- Structured approach to problem solving
- Keep check on site and business performance using appropriate process controls measure
- Develop early warning systems for possible break downs in the site
- Coming up with optimal capacity for various application components and prepare guidance for capacity addition
- Call volume forecasting & Demand forecasting for hiring decisions
- Provide leadership on building database of operations research
- Ability to structure dashboards and presentations from scratch
- Coordinate with multiple stake holders as the projects are likely to cut across multiple functions
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Engineering graduates from premiere institutes such as IITs and/or MBA from premiere institutes such as IIMS/ISB
- The candidate should ideally have 6-8 years of experience in analytics with heavy bent towards quant
- Excellent analytical skills: Structured problem solving approach
- Time series modeling, optimization, Demand forecasting, call volume forecasting
- Hands on with SQL. Exposure to Matlab/R/SPSS is a plus
- Excellent MS office and excel skills
- Great communication skills. Should be able to lead a discussion with senior people
- Ability to work long hours and work under pressure situations
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.