Lead- Analytics Pre-Sales – Infiniti, Bangalore (3+ Years of Experience)
Can you convert a potential client to a client with data based high quality pitch and collaterals? Do you clients seek out help from you, because they know that you understand their requirements?
If the answer is yes, have a look at this Pre-Sales role from Infiniti
Designation – Lead- Analytics Pre-Sales
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Infiniti
The selected candidate would be a core team member of the Marketing & Pre-Sales organization of Infiniti Research. The candidate would be responsible for designing/supporting analytics solution(s) and for developing high quality collaterals, marketing content, pitch documents, samples and proposals.
The selected candidate would need to be a subject matter expert in areas such as data analytics, BI AND/OR Big Data and will be expected to provide high quality inputs to the sales team for proactive sales closure.
- Should have ability to translate client’s business problems, requirements and challenges into commercial analytics solutions
- Support the analytics division with lead qualification, presentations, proposals, sales strategies, and competitive information to provide impactful sales support
- Create marketing assets to support go-to-market plan – website content, product brochures, white papers, competitive value propositions, etc.
- Developing high quality and impactful demonstrations, proof of concepts, prototypes, and other pre-sales assets to represent Infiniti as experts
- Create customizable analytics solutions to address requirements/constraints of different clients
- Support building price/estimation models for large engagements
- Own and maintain response/knowledge repositories
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends – research competition and updates on global market trends
- Responsible for reviewing and proofreading proposals, responses, and client presentations for quality, cohesiveness of win themes, accuracy of content
Qualification and Skills Required:
- MBA/Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics or any quantitative domain
- Minimum experience of 3 years of pre-sales and bid management experience across analytics/BI is must
- Hands-on experience on data mining tools like SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Those with experience of pricing/estimation model for analytics solutions/services would be preferred
- Should have good communication skills and ability to convince key decision makers on expected business benefits and pricing models
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as Lead, Analytics Pre-Sales – Infiniti.