Absolutdata is looking at hiring skilled professional with ability to lead projects on Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing and also work as an individual contributor to optimize the database systems. If this sounds interesting, have a look at the details below.
Designation – Manager – SQL
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Absolutdata
Founded in 2001, Absolutdata is an award winning global consulting oriented analytics firm, headquartered in San Francisco, with a global delivery model. We help clients take data-driven decisions, which make them more successful and profitable.
Absolutdata currently partners with more than 15 leading fortune 500 financial services, consumer packaged goods, retail and technology companies globally and was rated as one of the fastest growing research and analytics firm by Inc. 500 & Deloitte and was selected as one of the Top 10 companies in outsourcing marketing services by IAOP.
Absolutdata services are differentiated and provide significant incremental value to our clients by helping them tackle big data challenges, optimize marketing spends, increase campaign ROI and marketing effectiveness, create better customer satisfaction and retention, execute effective targeted marketing, understand and influence consumer behaviour, predict future trends, create additional sales opportunities with existing customers, and optimize business results.
- Provide services directly to external clients as well as internal clients in integrated projects
- Improve Data Models / SQL Queries, Optimize databases across different clients / projects / platforms
- Establish best practices on database designs / SQL across the organization
- Understand objective/ requirements on various Business Intelligence applications
- Conceptualize and Design the best fit solution against the requirements
- Development, Implementation, Team Mentoring and Training on BI / DWH / Data Load / Reporting applications.
- Manage end to end Projects – from Requirements gathering to final delivery
- Good in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedure and indexing strategies
- Experience in Data Modeling, Database design and well versed with SQL Server best practices
- Hands-on SQL-XML programming skills
- Strong in ETL and BI Reporting
- XML Extraction and Transformation
- XML Databases and Indexing/Search/Lucene
Qualification & Skills Required:
- B.Tech. / M. Sc (Computer Science) / MCA / M.Tech
- SQL Manager with an experience 8-10 years of experience in SQL, Database Performance Optimization, Data Modelling, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing and delivering end to end BI / DWH applications with good understanding of reporting tools like Qlikview / Cognos / MSBI / OBIEE / Business Objects / SSIS / Informatica / ODI / BODI
- Also required is thorough understanding of an RDBMS like Oracle or SQL Server with OLTP and OLAP data models
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.