Manager – CRISIL, Pune (6 – 8 years of experience)
Can you design, create, validate and communicate static and dynamic BI solutions leveraging appropriate tools? Can you capture high level business requirements into a well defined analytical framework? Can you lead people from the front? If the answer is yes, have a look at this opening from CRISIL.
Designation – Manager – Visualization
Location – Pune
About employer – CRISIL
- Translate high level business requirements/problems into sound and comprehensive analytical framework through appropriate usage of BI solutions
- Partner collaboratively with clients across functions to ensure recommendations, insights and deliverables fully align with business priorities and core business metrics
- Architect, develop, design, validate and communicate static and dynamic BI solutions leveraging appropriate tools and platforms such as Qlikview/ Spotfire/ Tableau/ Business Object/ Xelcius
- Understand the data constraints and create elegant solutions to both present and deliver information for easy consumption
- Ability to integrate various data sources to construct appropriate data architecture
- Define standards and procedures for best practices for business intelligence design, development and implementation
- Analyze business trends and nuances from the dashboards to create and provide actionable client insights
- Conduct deep dive analyses to provide insight on why and who beyond the standard tracking what and where metrics
- Lead and troubleshoot engineering efforts for various BI applications to ensure seamless delivery
- Advise management and technical staff on specifications of hardware and software related to the area of data visualization.
- Lead, coach and develop team members to drive delivery and operational excellence
- Lead by example through hands on involvement while accomplishing critical tasks
Qualification and Skills Required:
- BE/BTech ME/ MTech /MBA/Maters in Qualitative discipline (IITs, BIT, NITs,)
- 6-8 Years of relevant experience
- Expertise in any of the following tools Qlikview/ Spotfire/ Tableau/ Business Object/ Xelcius /Oracle BI
- Expertise in MS Office, VBA
- Proficiency SAS, SPSS, SQL, Hadoop and other big data technologies will be highly preferred
- Hands on experience in CPG/Retail/Restaurant analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong persuasion skills
- Strong project management skills
- Capable of handling multiple mission-critical projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality or impacting deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new BI platforms based on client requirement
- Strong client centricity and business acumen
- Self-driven and should be a strategic thinker with strong analytic and creative problem solving skills.
- Past track record of building data visualization solutions and delivering business analysis
- Ability to handle ambiguity and lead team with diverse skillsets
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.