Market Research Analyst– Thomson Reuters, Mumbai (4 – 5 years of experience)
Do you have the innate ability to generate data and insight on prospect, client and market trends? Do you have hands on experience in customer analytics and market insights? If yes, go through the details below.
Designation – Market Research Analyst
Location – Mumbai
About employer – Thomson Reuters
Pangea3, a Thomson Reuters business, is the global leader in legal outsourcing services. Pangea3’s awards and industry recognition include:
- Recognized as LPO of the Year for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 by the India Business Law Journal
- Recognized as Best Legal Process Outsourcing Provider 2011 by the New York Law Journal
- #1 LPO in the Black Book of Outsourcing
- Recipient of Excellence in Outsourcing award from Frost & Sullivan
- Recognized as the best managed company by Inc. Magazine
We are a high-growth, fast-paced, exciting group of lawyers, engineers, and business professionals working together to achieve excellence as a globally recognized legal services provider in the newest frontier of professional services outsourcing from India.Pangea3 provides contract drafting and management, corporate governance and due diligence, corporate secretarial and compliance risk management services, document review, legal research, business and competitive intelligence services, litigation support services, intellectual property and patent litigation services to leading American and European multinational companies.Pangea3 is seeking an Executive to join its growing global marketing team in Mumbai. The executive will have a hands-on role assisting the Pangea3 sales and operational teams respond to requests for proposals and requests for information. In addition, this marketer will work with across departments to provide marketing support for Pangea3’s growing APAC presence and new internal initiatives.
- Provides tactical marketing and analysis support including: client profiling, sub-segmentation, client lifetime value analysis, targeted prospecting, and campaign management and tracking.
- Manage Salesforce.com data management, validation, cleansing and analytics activities
- Assist the marketing campaigns by identifying and supplying marketing qualified leads and campaign lists
- Ability to generate data and insight on prospect, client and market trend
- Assists in identifying opportunities to generate revenue and cut costs by identifying potential new markets, monitoring client shifts, purchasing patterns, etc.
- Retrieves, transfers, uses and understands data from relational data warehouses and has the ability to sourcing information from disparate sources.
- Prepares user-friendly reports on campaign effectiveness, lead pipeline, and lead insights
- Develops processes and training programs for users
- Develops reports, newsletters, presentations and other outputs to communicate findings
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- 4-5 years’ experience customer analytics and market insight experience required
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Experience and deep knowledge effective methods for customer segmentation and lead scoring.
- Self-starter with the ability to proactively determine recommendations and explain insights in the appropriate methods for internal stakeholders
- Working knowledge of MS Office products and Excel
- Expertise using Salesforce.com and Eloqua
- Ability to work autonomously and without direct supervision
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.