Can you create customized solutions for clients after understanding their requirements? Can you work seamlessly with your Sales counterpart to win deals in competitive scenarios? Do you have in depth knowledge of the Analytics Models and solutions especially in Retail & CPG Industry.
If this sounds someone like you, check out this opening.
Designation – Presales Consultant & SME – Retail Analytics
Location –US, Multiple Locations (Green Card holder/H1B Visa)
About employer – Confidential
- Support the Sales team to targeted Accounts primarily in US
- Understand Client need & requirement and create the customize solutions
- Lead the Deal initiative along with the Sales Lead to close & win the deals
- Own the deal pursuits and help win the deals
- Capabilities to conduct due diligence and assessment studies for the prospects clients and create solution proposition for them
- Maintain the ongoing relationship with the Client Executive team during the pursuit to ensure the win
- Partner with the Sales & Delivery team of client to ensure the best solutions are proposed to the client
Qualification and Skills Required:
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in primarily to large Retail, CPG Clients in US to large Tier I and Tier II accounts in US
- Demonstrated ability to lead and solution $5-10m revenues in a fast paced services environment in Advanced Analytics
- In depth knowledge of the Analytics Models and solutions especially in Retail & CPG Industry
- Excellent Understanding of Advanced analytics and related solutions specifically in Retail,CPG industry
- Ability to understand the business dynamics and the revenue generation strategies
- Prior experience on working in & with North America based Retail or CPG company
- Understanding of the onsite,Offshore Model
- Open to work with the diverse team and cultures
- Willing to Travel 75 % of the time
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to email@example.com with Subject as Presales Consultant & SME – Retail Analytics – US.