Can you manage data extraction and report generation to support pricing analysis? Can you utilize understanding of business to make actionable pricing recommendations? If yes, here is an opportunity to join a fortune 100 Company as a Sr. Analyst, have a look.
Designation – Senior Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Honeywell
Work as a part of the Global Pricing team remotely located in the captive at Honeywell India. The assignment is global in nature requiring interaction with Product managers, finance and the pricing team itself and other IT personnel across the world as applicable. The incumbent will be expected to have an understanding of pricing in general, and stewarding critical databases/ERP.
- Manage common price process to ensure timely and accurate responses e.g. pricing contract renewals, NBO – new business opportunity registration, special price request/response processes
- Manage data extraction and report preparation to support pricing analysis, e.g. distribution of impending contract renewal notices; contract analysis template preparation.
- Utilize understanding of business to make pricing recommendations taking into account competitive environment, legacy pricing and customer requirements that maximizes profitability
- Investigate and resolve price discrepancies
- Maintain published and unpublished prices in enterprise management systems
- Identify and implement opportunities to standardize and improve price processes
- Assist with global migration to SAP enterprise management system
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of pricing tools on an on-going basis. (including testing)
- Attend business call, do pricing analysis to assist business
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Graduate, with minimum 1 -2 years’ experience in database environment.
- Candidate is expected to support working in US timings.
- He/she will be expected to have strong Microsoft Office product skills
- Be familiar with enterprise management systems (Oracle, SAP) – preferred
- Have good Analytical skills
- Use creative approach leading to improvement of existing pricing, processes, and tools
- Be empathetic to the needs of the business
- Adaptable to changing business needs
- Have strong communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Vendavo preferred
Interested candidates can apply for this Job at this PAGE.